customer support executive (english/spanish or portuguese speaking)Deriv Paraguay SA
After reading the Job Description, if you're interested in applying please attach your CV in ENGLISH.
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role, provided that you are passionate about helping clients and value competence, integrity, and teamwork.
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with
existing policies and procedures.
- Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat daily.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines.
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to
expand our global customer base.
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products
and services for customers.
- Perform regular testing on our products and services.
- Collaborate with customer support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
Work from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm every weekday.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Proficiency in oral and written English
What’s good to have
- Practical experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Proficiency in additional languages other than the ones stated above
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code